Wise House Environmental Services offers safer and more effective pest control services. Our pest management professionals provide a detailed inspection to assess your pest problem. We use a combination of all-natural and low-toxicity products for the interior and exterior of the home, along with sealing entry points and habitat modification to produce the desired results.
If you are looking for general home pest control or help with a specific infestation, call (561) 556-4185 for a free quote.
Wise House Environmental Services has been providing pest, termite, mosquito, and rat control for home and business owners in Boynton Beach for many years. This makes us the most comprehensive pest control company in the Boynton Beach area.
Depending on your needs, our expert s will survey and recommend the best course of action. Our initial service includes indoor applications limited to areas that are inaccessible to children or pets, then an inspection on the exterior of your home. We then implement necessary applications that are safer, all-natural, and most efficient for your home.
The warm, humid climate in Florida is attractive for both people and pests. Once pests get inside the house, they can multiply rapidly, and a few pests can become an infestation in a matter of weeks or months. A pest infestation can cause a variety of problems, from contaminating your food to spreading disease and causing property damage.
Florida is home to many common pests, including:
- Cockroaches: These pests can spread disease and contaminate food sources.
- Rats: While some pests spread disease and other pests cause property damage, rats do both. These rodents are among the most destructive and dangerous pests found in homes. Rats gnaw through your drywall and baseboards, get into food, and carry a wide variety of serious diseases.
- Ants: Some of the most common types of ants include carpenter ants, fire ants, ghost ants, white-footed ants, bigheaded ants, crazy ants, rover ants, tawny ants, acrobat ants.
- Mosquitos: The growing number of mosquito-borne illnesses in the United States has many homeowners concerned about mosquitoes. Don’t let these pests keep you from enjoying your outdoor areas.
- Termites: When termites get into your home, they feed on wood and cause structural damage. Finding infestations early can help you avoid significant damage to your home.
The favorable weather makes pests troublesome throughout the year. You may want to consider regular pest control service to keep your home pest free. Our bi-monthly maintenance of the exterior, professional inspections/treatments, and interior treatments are effective for pests and keeping them out.
The other important step for a pest-free home is prevention. Your pest control technician can inspect your property to find the ways pests are gaining access to your house. Sealing up these gaps and holes is important for stopping reinfestation and discouraging pest activity. Sealing up these gaps and holes is important for stopping reinfestation. In addition, you can discourage pest activity by keeping overgrown trees and shrubs cut off the structure, removing clutter and debris around the property, replacing mulch with rocks around the foundation, and correcting moisture issues around your property.
Call For Pest Control Service
Our pest management professionals have the training and attention to detail to provide the safest and most effective pest control in Boynton Beach and all of Palm Beach County. We treat your home with the care and respect it deserves by wearing shoe covers, masks, and gloves.
If you need more information about our pest control services or a free quote, please call (561) 556-4185.